Thursday, May 3, 2012

Apology Letter to Husband


Dear {Husband},

I just want to start by saying that I am so sorry that I {behavior}. It was absolutely unacceptable, and I didn't mean to do it at all. I was angry because of {behavior}, but that was no reason to act the way I did.

I really believe that if you can find it in your heart to forgive me, we can work through this. I understand that right now, you're too angry to talk to me, but when I think of all the happy times we've had together it makes me so sad to think of us fighting over this.

Remember when we {happy memory}? Or when we {happy memory}? Even though we're having trouble right now, I know we're strong enough to get through this together.

I love you more than anyone else in this world, and I just want to find a way to make this right with you. I'm so sorry, and I'm looking forward to working this out with you.

With love,
{Sender}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...