Sunday, January 5, 2014

Youth Advocate Cover Letter

To
John Smith
Senior Advocate
Smith and Ron Law Firm
34 York Shire Street
London, united Kingdom 5690
Dated: 7th of May 2012
Subject: Cover letter for the position of a youth advocate
Respected Mr. Smith,
I am eager to join your law firm in the position of a youth advocate. It has always been a long cherished desire to work in a reputed law firm like yours.
I have experience in the law field after I completed my Bachelor’s degree in
Law from the Reputed London Law School. I have performed clerical duties like filing, preparing contract documents etc. I have also advised as a freelancing advocate to few clients in regards to their legal issues. I can assure you that I have thorough knowledge in the field of law and will perform my duties as a youth advocate effectively.

Please find my resume enclosed with this cover letter.
Regards,
Jack Ripper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...