Tuesday, February 5, 2013

College Admission Letter

Michael Lloyd
Edgbaston
Birminghan, B16 2TT
June 12, 2010
Dean of Admissions
College of Sciences
Brighton University
Lewes Road
Brighton, BN2 4AT
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a recent graduate of BS Biology.  I have read about your excellent graduate program and I am interested in taking up my Masteral degree in your college.  I know that you are
one of the reputed schools in the field of sciences and hope I could study in the wonderful learning environment that your school provides.  I have read about the qualifications stated in your brochure and I believe that I pass these qualifications.
In this regard, I would like to request a copy of the application form I need to accomplish for your college entrance exam.  Please send the form to my above mentioned address.
I have enclosed a cheque for ₤10 in payment of the application fee and postal charges.
Thank you and I hope for your positive action
Yours sincerely,
Michael Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...