Saturday, October 12, 2013

Passport Authorization Letter

To,
The Immigration Authorities,
Regional Passport Office,
County Durham,
London,
DL14 ES15
06th October 2011
Subject: Authorization Letter to carry and submit passport for visa purpose
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a Canadian national bearing passport number 12345AS. I am currently working in your country and need to migrate to Scotland due to employment. I have undertaken official action and thereby applied for immigration to Scotland with immigration case file
number 22222. I hereby authorize my uncle Mr. Kevin Sniper who has a passport bearing number 345678ES residing at #36, Beverly, North Humberside, London, HU17 to carry my passport across the border to submit to the Scotland Immigration authorities for processing my visa.
I request you to kindly accord your permission to my uncle taking my personal documents for the reasons I have mentioned above.
Thanking you in anticipation of a positive response.

Yours truly,
Stephen.
Applicant Name
Signature_______________
Authorized person Name
Signature_______________


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...