Saturday, October 12, 2013

Authorization Letter to Collect Document

To,
Robert Simple,
New Attorney And Co,
#225, Hasting, East Sussex,
London,
TN34 AS11
25th March 2012
Subject: Authorization letter to collect passport
Dear Mr. Robert,
I have applied for a passport about a month ago and the passport authorities have called me to collect the same from their office within a week. As I am currently out of station and unable to come back within the next week due to official commitments I want you to go to the
passport office and collect the passport on my behalf. I will need my passport urgently as I have to go to another country from here itself. The visa processing can be done only after I receive the passport. Kindly courier the same to my address on the envelope as soon as you receive it.
I hereby authorize you to sign and collect the passport on my behalf. I am signing below and attesting your signature as well. Thanking you.

Yours truly,
Alfred.
Signature of Mr. Robert Sample    __________________
Signature                                        __________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...