Saturday, December 29, 2012

Apology letter for ex girlfriend


Dear -----,

I let my fears ruin our friendship, our bond, and the best relationship I ever had. I have been thinking a lot about what I've done and how I have acted toward the break up and I was extremely immature. I want to apologize to you in a hand written letter, because it is the closest thing i can think of other than doing it in person.

You have always be very mature, independent, and have great pride and determination in what you set your mind towards. I admire those qualities in you so much. I understand your reason for not wanting the
be with me any more and I think it is a good idea. You want to be the best "you" can be and focus on your education, I respect that.

I wanted to clear up the situation that happened with Kelly as well. He went behind my back and confronted you is what I got out of him. It was not his place and his problem to try and fix. He is no longer my friend and I want to say I am sorry for that.

Maybe after you have had some time away from me, you will want to talk to me again. If you ever need me, I will be there for you.

With love,Your Friend,

So anything I can do to change it around? or is it pretty good. I mean I wrote it straight from the heart. No pointing fingers and no excuses for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...