Saturday, October 12, 2013

Authorization Letter to Process Documents

To,
Mr. Anthony Adam,
Manager – Admin,
HR consultants Ltd,
#14, Bishop Auckland,
County Durham,
London,
DL14 PA15
15th September 2011
Subject: Authorization to process official documents
Dear Mr. Anthony,
I am your employee bearing number 123456 working in your software department. I am in urgent need of the second installment disbursement of the mortgage loan which I have taken from our company with mortgage number 22222. Due to some personal preoccupation I am unable to
personally come to the office and request for processing the disbursement. I am therefore sending my sister Ms. Jane Thomas to process the documents for the loan accordingly.
I request you to kindly accept this letter as authorization in favor of my sister whose signature is attested below for your official records. I hope you will do the needful at the earliest and process disbursement of the loan on the basis of my letter.
Kindly oblige.

Yours truly,

Gordon Crutch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...